Snow Equipment, Parts and Service Solutions
Whether you remove snow at your home or run a commercial snow removal operation, arm yourself with the service solutions, snow equipment and snow implements that you need to be comfortable and prepared to handle anything that winter throws your way this year.
snow equipment and implements for residential and commercial customers
Our winter equipment and implement options include:
- Commercial equipment purchase solutions including wheel loaders from ½ to 3 cubic yards, loader backhoes from 26HP to 110HP, compact track loaders and skid steers in all sizes, 4WD tractors from 18 HP to 135 HP and your choice of options including cabs, plows, snow blowers, snow pushers, tire chains and more
- Commercial winter lease options for businesses that maintain driveways and commercial properties. Call to ask about term, rates and equipment options
- Residential equipment purchase solutions including 4WD tractors with your choice of options and implements including cabs, plows, snow blowers, tire chains and more.
To learn more about our snow product offerings, including current incentives and financing opportunities, call our Plainfield NH store at 603-675-6347 or our Pittsford VT store at 802-483-6464. You can also email to email@example.com. We’ll be happy to discuss your snow removal needs, arrange demonstrations, evaluate trade ins and get you more information about products you are interested in.
View Current Kubota Residential Equipment Promotions
View Current Kubota Commercial Equipment Promotions
View Current Case Construction Equipment Promotions
convenient WINTER service solutions
Whether you use your equipment at home to clear your driveway, on the job site, or for commercial snow removal, we can service and prepare your equipment for the cold winter months ahead. With your choice of Mobile Onsite Service at your home or place of business or In Shop Service backed by our equipment transportation solutions, you don’t have to worry or spend time preparing your equipment for cold weather. With our fleet of mobile service trucks and two service facilities, our experienced technicians can handle all of your service maintenance and repair needs and make sure that your equipment is ready to work this winter.
Our technicians can:
- Perform a complete winter preparation service and lube including fluid changes, filter changes, greasing, winter fuel treatment and any additional details necessary for proper winter maintenance
- Remove summer implements and install winter implements including snow blowers, blades, ice chains and more
- Check over winter wear items like cutting edges, skid shoes and shear pins
- Adjust and install undercarriage parts like tracks, sprockets and rollers
- Perform coolant tests
- Perform major and minor tractor and construction equipment component repairs including engines, transmissions, cosmetic damage, front axle work and more
To schedule a service or repair appointment:
Give our Plainfield NH store a call 603-675-6347 or call our Pittsford VT store at 802-483-6464. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to do your own service and repair work, our professional parts people can help you get what you need to prepare your equipment and keep it running smoothly this winter.
Our parts people can help with:
- Fuel treatment products to assist in keeping your fuel from gelling. Depending on how often you're cycling through fuel, we recommend that customers start treating their fuel now
- Fluids and filters for complete services in preparation for cold weather. We also recommend keeping extra sets on hand to avoid downtime in winter weather
- Snow blower parts including stocking up on shear bolts and replacing worn skid shoes
- Ice chains in a wide variety of sizes
To contact our parts department about your winter parts needs:
Give our Plainfield NH store a call 603-675-6347 or call our Pittsford VT store at 802-483-6464. You can also email email@example.com.